Physiotherpist in kolkataApril 8, 2020
FMCG DistributorshipApril 21, 2021
Diploma in Hotel, Hospitality & Cruise Ship Management Introduction
- Application are Invited For Cruise Ship from the Candidates who are Minimum Secondary or Class 10th Pass, Physically and Mentally Fit, Smart, Dynamic, Interested in Travel, Love Sea.
- You can Join as Sailor in International Cruise Ship in these following departments. Kitchen, Service, F & B, Steward, Bakery, etc.
- After Completion of 6 Month Course or Training Period 7 to 8 Month Internship or Industrial Training will be there with Stipend and Fooding and lodging facility.
- IT or Internship will be in 5 star Hotels like ITC, Taj Bengal etc. and Cruise Ships.
- Minimum Educational Qualification should be Senior Secondary or Madhyamik or Class 10th from COBSE Recognized School Boards.
- Candidate with Senior Secondary or Higher Secondary Pass in 10+2 Mode are Preferable.
- Candidate should be Physically and Mentally Fit.
- Minimum Age Limit 18 Year
- Maximum Age Limit 30 Year.
- Training Duration 6 Month
- After 6 Month Completion of Training Minimum 6 Month and Maximum 7 to 8 Month Industrial Training or Internship.
- At the time of Industrial Training or Internship Period Stipend will be there with fooding and lodging facility.
Salary & Career
- Initial Starting Salary Will be approx. 600 USD to 700 USD Per Month
- In Indian Currency Initial Starting salary will be approx. 50,000/- To 60,000/- Per Month.
- All Fooding and Lodging, Laundry, Uniform, Medical etc. other all alowance are absolutely Free.
- At the time of Internship or Industrial Training Stipend will be Minimum 5,000/- Or More with fooding and lodging facility.
- If you have a background in hospitality management, this can be used to build a rewarding career in almost any area of hospitality - including hotel management.
- If you exclusively focus on hotel management, you may find your career options more limited to the global accommodation and general travel and tourism sectors.
- Total Fees - 1.98 Lakh
- You can pay total Fees in EMI or Equal Monthly Installment Basis.
Candidate will Placed in these below following Companies -
- MSC Shipping
- Disney Cruise Ship
- Royal Caribbean International
How To Apply
Below Following Document Required - -
- CV (Curriculum Vitae) or Resume
- All Educational Documents Along with Secondary or Madhyamik or Class 10th Board Marksheet and Certificate.
- Age Proof Documents
- Photocopy of Adhar Card, Voter Card.
- 4 Passport Size Photographs
- After All Documents Verification Candidate will be called for a written test and PI Round or Personal Interview in Campus Before Joining this Course.