CATERERS IN BARABAZAR KOLKATAFebruary 13, 2019
Private GNM Nursing Colleges in Kolkata West BengalSeptember 18, 2019
- 7th Ranked college in West Bengal
- Most Popular Top 1 Private College in West Bengal
- 94% Placement Rate
- Beautiful Campus
- Best President of India (Rashtrapati) awarded Faculty
- Highly qualified Industrial Experience Faculty
- Separate Boys and Girls Hostel
- Fully wi fi campus
- Non Attending Mode are available
- 100% Passing Rate with 80% average Percentage
- Highest Salary Campus Interview
- Advanced Laboratory with Latest technology equipment
1. Eligibility For 3 years Direct entry is Madhyamik or class 10th from any COBSE recognised School Board with 35% marks and Physics, Math and English as a Subjects.
2. Eligibility For 2 years Lateral Entry is ITI or any government recognized 2 years vocational Training with 60% marks.
3. No JEXPO and VOCLET required for Management quota direct admission.
4. Seat will be deliver first cum first serv basis.
1. Duration for direct entry after Madhyamik Secondary education or class 10th is 3 Years.
2. Duration for Lateral entry after ITI or Vocational Training is 2 Years.
Kolkata, West Bengal
|CIVIL ENGINEERING 1ST SHIFT||DCE||120|
|CIVIL ENGINEERING 2ND SHIFT||DCE||60|
|MECHANICAL ENGINEERING 1ST SHIFT||DME||120|
|MECHANICAL ENGINEERING 2ND SHIFT||DME||60|
|ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING 1ST SHIFT||DEE||60|
|ELECTRONCIS & TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERING 1ST SHIFT||DETCE||60|
|COMPUTER SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY 1ST SHIFT||DCST||60|